07/05/2023 to 05/17/2024
Outdoor morning yoga classes at the Rec Center, open to all.
The Isle of Palms Rec Center is sponsoring morning yoga classes three times a week.
As organizers describe it, it’s the perfect way to “rediscover your flexibility, sense of balance, mental clarity and confidence.”
Here are the details:
- 9:15 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. each Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings;
- Meet under the picnic shelter at the IOP Rec Center;
- Classes are open to both residents and visitors alike and for all levels;
- Instructor Pat Boyd will lead classes focusing on overall mind and body wellness, with adaptive poses and modifications as necessary for various fitness levels;
- $10 drop-in fee per class, and monthly packages are available;
- The Rec Center is located in the middle of the island at 24 28th Avenue, convenient to all our Isle of Palms vacation rentals.
- Doublecheck schedule by calling the Rec Center at the number above.