05/03/2024 to 07/05/2024Get Directions
Charleston’s favorite beach party cranks up the summertime fun!
Warm weather means it’s time once again to Party at the Point… a fun, outdoor happy hour and live music series. 2024 will mark its 23rd year.
Point Parties happen on Friday evenings during the summer at Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina’s “beachfront” in Mount Pleasant, overlooking the harbor.
You’ll have plenty of food and beverages options available to purchase, but the signature dish is, of course, the music. There's always plenty of terrific bands lined up.
Dates and details for summer 2024 haven't been announced yet, so stay tuned. But here was the schedule for 2023:
- May 5th – Dave Matthews Tribute Band
- May 12th – The Reckoning (A Tribute to the Grateful Dead)
- May 19th – Sol Driven Train
- May 26th – 20 Ride (America's #1 Zac Brown Tribute)
- June 2nd – The Midnight City
- June 9th – Mowtown Throwdown
- June 16th – Yesterday's Wine
- June 23rd – Departure (The Ultimate Journey Tribute Band)
- June 30th – Rock the 90s
- July 7th – Mr. Fahrenheit (A Tribute to Queen)
Gates open at 5:00 p.m., and the fun lasts till about 9:00 p.m. Admission is $10, and it’s free for ages 12 and under. Parties at the Point are family-friendly and appropriate for all ages.
There’s plenty of free parking along the roads leading into the resort, which is located at 20 Patriot’s Point Road in Mount Pleasant. They also have Uber and Lyft pickup and drop-off stations near the main entrance.
Check the official website for all the up-to-date details and FAQs.