Kick off the holidays, island style!
It’s a Christmas illumination, à la the IOP - the annual Isle of Palms Holiday Street Festival and Tree Lighting.
The festivities take over Ocean Boulevard at Front Beach on the IOP, from 2:00PM to 7:00PM on Saturday.
There will be...
- Plenty of live music to get you in the holiday mood;
- Loads of arts and craft vendors, a perfect place to do some Christmas shopping;
- Abundant food and beverage options from local restaurants;
- Kids’ activities like free carnival rides, inflatables & jump castles, mechanical bull, balloon artist and face painting;
- Visits with Santa (from 4:00-6:00);
- And as the festive kickoff to the season, they’ll light the island’s 22-foot tall Christmas tree when it gets dark (around 5:30-5:45).
It’s all free, plus there’s also free parking at the corner of Ocean Boulevard and Pavilion Drive, in the Municipal Lot.
Date for 2022 is tentative. Check back closer to the event for exact schedule and details.