Fall fun and a chance to dress up your pet!
“A Day of Family + Pet-Friendly Festivities to Celebrate Fall!”
It’s a fun fall festival that takes over Towne Centre, just over the IOP Connector in Mount Pleasant. There will be live music, exhibits and vendors galore, trick or treating, plus an adorable pet costume contest that benefits the local animal shelter.
Get set for:
- Trick or Treating: Kids are encouraged to dress in costume and trick or treat at the various stores throughout the outdoor shopping center;
- Arts & Crafts, face painting, “Fairy Hair,” caricatures and balloon animals;
- Instant Art-ification with Good Clean Fun;
- Live music by Rotie Salley, with performances by Peace Love Hip Hop, Sloane & Brennan, and Bach to Rock;
- Event Emcee: The Critic, from 105.5 The Bridge;
- Plenty of food from Zimo's Gyros, Holy City Homemade Italian Ice, New Dog Hot Dog, King of Pops, Holy City Popcorn, cookie.dough.love. and Patagonian Queen Gluten Free;
- Libations from Tito’s Handmade Vodka and Burton’s Grill;
- Loads of exhibits by the likes of Roper St. Francis Healthcare, Charleston Animal Society, Veterinary Specialty Care, Bach to Rock, Mount Pleasant Family Martial Arts, Jeanne Taylor Photography, Park West Veterinary Associates, RockBox Fitness, Corrective Chiropractic, Life Essentials Health Canter, Costco, Bark West Mobile Dog Spa, Infinite Chiropractic, The Little Gym of Charleston Mt. Pleasant, THE DRIPBaR, Live Pretty Co., Mark "Pathfinder" Epstein - author of Award Winning Book THEY CALL ME PATHFINDER, Education-Basketball-Equality, and many others;
- And last but not least - the Pet Costume Contest! Happening at 2:00, sponsored by Hairy Winston, with 100% of the proceeds going to the Charleston Animal Society. It costs just $10 to enter, and they’ll award prizes in these categories: Best Duo, Most Topical/Trending, Best Homemade, Best Inanimate Object, Funniest, and Best Overall. Register at noon at the Charleston Animal Society table.
The Fall Festival is based in the lovely park area, The Oaks, across from Barnes and Noble. Admission is free.
It’s sponsored by Roper St. Francis Mount Pleasant Hospital and South Carolina Credit Union. Partners are the Charleston Animal Society and Hairy Winston Pet Boutique.
Date & details for 2022 are tentative. Check back closer to the event for a precise schedule.