11/25/2022 to 11/27/2022Get Directions
A festive Boone Hall event to usher in the Christmas season.
Coming on the heels of 2021's first one ever, Boone Hall is once again kicking off the season with a three-day Christmas Tree Festival. Here’s your chance to pick up a fresh-cut evergreen tree, a handmade wreath, garland, or other holiday plants to decorate your home for Christmas.
At the Christmas Tree Festival, you'll also have your pick from a slew of fun holiday-themed activities like cookie and ornament decorating, visits and photos with Santa, Ferris Wheel rides, demos, photo ops with Winter Queen characters, vintage trucks, and plenty of festive treats like warm apple cider, rich hot chocolate and toasted marshmallows.
Admission is $10 for ages 3 and up (free for those under 3). If you purchase a Christmas tree while there, your $10 admission will apply as a $10 discount on your tree.
Christmas Tree Festival activities include:
- Visits with Santa (from noon till 6:00 each day);
- Special Holiday Ferris Wheel ride at no extra charge;
- Holiday Craft Ornament Decorating and Holiday Cookie Decorating;
- Write your Letter to Saint Nick;
- Demonstrations on Bow and Wreathmaking;
- Elf Makeovers available for purchase, with holiday face painting & body art;
- Festive Photo Booth, plus photo ops with a 1948 International Tree Truck and a giant Holiday Greeting Card;
- Winter Queen Character meet & greets;
- Honeybee Demo with holiday tea samples.
These food and beverage vendors will be on site:
- Boone Hall Farms (Hot Chocolate, Cider, S'mores Kits, & Marshmallows);
- Mellow & Play Café (Curated Coffees, Teas & Hot Chocolate);
- T&T’s Kettle Korn (Kettle Korn, Popcorn & Roasted Nuts);
- Charleston Festival Foods (Holiday Funnel Cakes, Shaved Ice & Lemonade);
- Cachita’s Kitchen (Mexican-American Fusion Cuisine & Street Tacos);
- Nothing Bundt Cakes (Bite Size and Shareable Confections).